Monday, May 30, 2011
Concacaf general secretary Chuck Blazer warns Caribbean football officials as corruption investigation continues
Once neither got bids "there was something rotten in Denmark", the smell of corruption and lies was everywhere. Chuck Blazer was either influenced for the US soccer federation or just had enought of Warner. I assume the first. Warner has a lengthy list of alleged controversies.
1. T&T made the World Cup. The federation would split the money with the players. The federation said they only made about 18.2 million and expenses were 17..9. The Trinidad government claimed the federation received 173 million and comparing to other countries we can see who is lying. The players who argued for thei $ were then blackballed from T&T international play. The countries national team has suffered tremendously. They have not made the Gold Cup 2009 or this year Gold Cup.
2. Warner publicly criticized England claiming no one in Europe likes England and they neither should nor host a World Cup. He said he would vote for Spain, Italy or France. These 3 countries had already hosted World Cups. England has to gets it’s national team to fly to T&T to play T&T in 2008. Warner reverses his stance on England because he make $ when England played T&T. Warner has 40 votes for CONCACAF and he keep the Caribbean in line the way he wants.
3. 2006 WorldCup it is believed Warner sold tickets and profited over a million for selling good tickets. Warner was found guilty but it was his son who took the fall.
4. 2004: When T&T played Scotland Warner wanted Scotland to pay him directly with a check. Scotland football president John McBeth said “we don’t do that”. Warner that approached other members of Scotland federation seeking this personal money. Disgusting
5. 2018 bid was seeking out bribery money for his votes. He wanted 2.5 million for building an education building in Trinidad. We all know when Warner get $ it disappears. He never pays back his fines.
Posted by James Lagrange at 9:34 PM